**Note** Right now, at this moment, I am probably heading back to Memphis from the white sands of Florida, wondering why in the hell I didn’t think to buy sunscreen. Which means, this last week I spent NOT staring mindlessly at a computer. Which means, that this week’s links is a collection of link building articles that I found good enough to bookmark for future reads.
- Creative Link Building for eCommerce Sites- Some very creative ways to build real links for non-social websites.
- How to Get Natural, In-Content and Editorial Links- From KaisertheSage, this article has some great strategies to build upon when you are developing a link building strategy.
- Infographic Marketing Strategies for Links and Brand Buzz- Discusses infographics and link building strategies.
- Understanding Ranking Lag Time for New Links- Incredible Article by Eric Ward. If you are ever wondering when a link “counts” in terms of ranking or why a link has or has not been indexed, or what a link is wortha and when it becomes worth it, then this article is for you.
- Non Google Link Strategy; An Example of Stealth Link Marketing- When a professional link builder says to build links like Google doesn’t exist and then shows examples to boot, the search marketers should take note.
What article did you like the best?
- TWL #2 The Penguin Free Edition.
- TWL #3 Blog Tippage, Unnatural Linkage, Fix-it-uppers and Forgetting the Past.
- TWL #5 Storyboarding, Proximity Trust, and the Future of News.
- TWL #4 Ongoing Penguins, Social Exposure and the video too controversial for TED
- TWL- Links on Squandering Greatness, Doing Bad Business and the Concept of Patience.