- Rethinking Strategy through Storyboards and Cognitive Maps- Geoff writes about the benefits of taking a concept from objective to storyboard to cognitive process, using a restaurant as an example.
- Social Media Is NOT About the Numbers!!- Hessie Jones of Jugnoome tries to put social media for business into a better perspective. And she does a pretty good job at it too.
- 4 Processes That Make Money for Affiliate Marketers- Finch talks about the decision process behind choosing products for campaigns and goes over some things you should do before selling. Grounded and easy to read and understand.
- Five Questions A Good Link Builder Should Be Able To Answer- Written by link building master, Eric Ward, the article presents a very grounded way to look at your linking campaign before you even start building links.
- Proximity Trust: How To Get Google’s Branding Trust For Your Site- I don’t know if this is an old article or a new one, but Rudd Hein answered a question I posed on Facebook-Has Social Media made it easier or harder to become an authority? I’ve gotta admit, I’m a little jealous of how well he explained it.
- The Head of Google News on the Future of News- A very poignant piece of the future of print news vs. the internet, pay gates and the future of news in general.
- World’s greatest entrepreneurs started small, too- The article starts off with the profile of Netflix in it’s beginning stages and then moves through some of the more popular things that VC’s believe in regards to new start-ups.
In Case You Missed It….
Here are this week’s articles for Drunkonlife.net.