There is no doubt that folks are wondering where to go next in terms of search. And barring the Eric Ward article below, I refuse to go there and make conjecture. That said, these are the articles that I thought enough of to bookmark in my delicious account for future reading and saving.
- What Start-up Metrics do You Measure? 5 Number that actually Matter… Howard goes over the 5 analytic metrics that matter for start ups. Short, concise read with very good points.
- Can There Really Be 85 Types of Unnatural Links?- Eric Ward, aka the father of link building,discusses the various types of links that could be deemed unnatural. And actually it isn’t 85 he lists but 15.
- 25 Blogging Tips for Newbies and Veterans- Jeff Goins has some practical tips (from his perspective) on blogging. Not the usual “create great content” bullets that we are used to getting. And by the way, he also has a great book, so you want to be a writer. (I reviewed it here).
- Fix It, Revive It, Ride It- Corbett Barr lists the 3 possibilities when you are thinking of building a product. Awesome.
- If They Build It Will They Come? Class Notes from Peter Thiel- If you don’t read anything on this page, read this. It isn’t for beginners but Peter Thiel goes over some rather complex marketing strategies and somehow does it in a way that should make sense to even the casual marketer.
- The Profound Power of 5 Blog Readers- Because sometimes it isn’t the numbers that matter. It who is being affected by you.
- Taking Up Space- It’s about letting go of the past and looking forward to the future. Very positive article. And one that I really love.
No related posts.