Did you know? I am starting up a weekly newsletter which will highlight some of the things I spot online that I find interesting as well as a recap of articles I have written for the week. Topics will mainly be centered around internet marketing and SEO with occasional articles that I feel are too sensitive to share to the general public. Sign up below if you are interested.
- The 3 Piles of Life- It was bad enough that we all had 2 piles to begin with…the 3rd is a mother….
- Why Do We Wear Pants?- The original headline gave up the answer. I am not so nice though. For anyone who wanted to know exactly why we, the human race, moved from loincloth to levi’s, here’s your answer.
- 23 Signs your Web Developer is not an Online Marketer- This is pretty much spot on.
- Minimize the Impact of Infographic Devaluation- Even if you don’t “do” infographics, read it for his take on spam analysis. Wonderfully written and insightful…if you do SEO.
- 5 Surprising Factors Behind the Most Shared Tweets- Only because I currently have a Twitter obsession.
- Want to Write Better Content? Listen to Your 6th Grade Teacher- Great “literary” advice about writing in general.
Feeling a little unfit? Looking for a good burn for your workout? Not your typical workout video…
What you may have missed…
Sinking your Options for Retreat- How Cortez sunk his option for retreat and carved out a piece of history because of it.
- TWL #10 Amusing Ourselves to Death, Life Lessons from South America and Old Media Problems
- TWL #6- On Writing, Trailer Trash, Leadership & Faking Relevance
- TWL #9 Re: Maintaining your Unicorn, Time Management and Why Maybe Bees Should Run Our Banking System
- TWL #8 The Value of Time, Lunch Pails and PR for Tyrants