It’s been kind of weird week for me, as our kitchen sprung a sudden leak and water started magically appearing from the sub floor. Which meant lots of phone calls with plumbers, insurance adjusters, and hazmat teams (apparently).
- Digital Darwinism- ”What the social media gurus aren’t telling you is that the landscape for business isn’t changing because of social media, it’s changing because consumer expectations are evolving. Your customers are empowered through technology where social media becomes only part of the disruption. “
- Pricing to the Demand Curve- A very smart look into price point & demand.
- The One Secret to Using Twitter- Not really a secret (but you know how we like to twist headlines) but still a pretty practical way to make twitter more manageable.
- Trickle Down Distress- Here’s something new to worry about; nearly 1 in 5 Americans suffer from anxiety disorders, making the home of the brave the home of the worried. But why?
And finally. Watch as this guy takes you through the history of 100 great rock and roll riffs. I’m impressed….
- A Smarter Way to Use Twitter for Outreach and Brand Development.
- 8 Things I have learned from Using Twitter in the last 8 Months
- TWL #10 Amusing Ourselves to Death, Life Lessons from South America and Old Media Problems
- TWL #6- On Writing, Trailer Trash, Leadership & Faking Relevance
- TWL #8 The Value of Time, Lunch Pails and PR for Tyrants